Spanish Association of Fashion Jewellery and Accessories Exporting manufacturers in Mahón (Menorca, Balearic Islands).
SEBIME is the Spanish Association of Fashion Jewellery and Accessories Exporting manufacturers, whose registered office is established in Mahón (Menorca, Balearic Islands), birthplace of the Spanish fashion jewellery .
Therefore, this is an organization which represents the Spanish fashion jewellery manufacturers, to defend their interests and to represent them before the different administrations, institutions, international bodies and their counterpart associations in the rest of Europe.
- SEBIME was founded in 1972 as a non-profit Association and recognised by the Spanish Government as the sole representative of the sector and manufacturers.
- The Minorcan Fashion Jewellery Week started in 1972 (local fair)
- The 1st National Fair of Fashion Jewellery in Spain was inaugurated in Menorca in 1976
- The 1st international Fair was inaugurated in Menorca in 1986
- In May 1994, the international Fair EuroBijoux & Accessories was born.
2- Organisation Objectives:
- Market research and Trade Missions together with the Spanish Institute for Foreign Trade (ICEX)
- Sector Representation overseas through Trade Fairs and different activities.
- Exhibitions and Trade Fairs in Spain.
- European support & coordination.
- Technical and trends workshops.
3- Organisation Structure:
- President and a Managing Committee made up by associated manufacturers.
- The General Assembly of Members is the Association’s highest management body, and they meet at least once a year.
4- Action Plans
Development of the sectorial plan for spanish manufactures with the ICEX support.
c. Alqueria Cremada
07714 Poima, Mahon, Balearic Islands, Spain
+34 971 360 313