1) The first and infallible remedy for cleaning of bracelets, necklaces and rings in silver is toothpaste. But be careful not to rub too much.
2) A good way is to immerse the jewelry in warm water with a few tell teaspoons salt in an aluminium container and will be like new.
50 grams of baking soda
3) try for 1 litre of hot water and the jewels will shine.
4) One of Grandma’s remedies is lemon, pour some juice and rub with a cotton cloth, then rinse and dry.
5) Inevitable, remaining one of the remedies of the grandmother the white vinegar, dip the pieces in a container with hot water and 2 teaspoons of vinegar or pour the vinegar directly on a cloth.
6) With the help of dish soap, always a great ally for household and kitchen coarse and salt
7) Beer, who’d have thought that beer, as well as coca-cola, could be very useful for the cleaning of silver.
8) We can think about the vices, including cigarette ash and the wood we can make our silver jewelry more shining.